Friday 3 January 2014

Testing quotes websites

On Twitter I saw the next tweet:
Tim Western @Veretax
I wonder if anyone has collected some of the most famous (or infamous) quotes relating to software testing.
A while ago I searched the internet for testing Quotes to make a list of my own to use for tweeting or to put on my website, or whatever... But I never did do anything with it. But the tweet reminded me of this effort. I tweeted in reply some quotes from the list I made:
“Quality is free, but only to those who are willing to pay heavily for it.” – T. DeMarco and T. Lister
“Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of intelligent effort.” – John Ruskin
"A good model guides your thinking, a bad one warps it." - Brian Marick
"Quality is free, but only to those who are willing to pay heavily for it." - Lister, DeMarco:
"Testing a product is a learning process." - Brian Marick
“Actual tests are part of planning too. At least, they can be, if done consciously.” - Shmuel Gershon
"If you're gonna manage testers or any highly cognitive work, then you need to participate in the work.” - James Bach
“Exploratory Testing is not so much a thing that you do; it's far more a way that you think.“ - Michael Bolton
“Pay attention to zeros. If there is a zero, someone will divide by it.” - Cem Kaner
“If you don’t care about quality, you can meet any other requirement” - Gerald M. Weinberg
These are the short quotes that fit into a tweet. The list I made had much longer quotes. I got these quotes from Twitter but most of them from some websites. So here are the websites I checked, enjoy them!

And an extra tip, if you like testing quotes, have a Twitter account and you don't follow Michael Bolton yet. He has become a master in creating 'testtweetquotes'. Check @michaelbolton


Meer informatie over Chickenwings Test Consultancy op www.chickenwings.nl

No comments:

Post a Comment